RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding Into The Night
Crawling through the sky, lit with illumination from the moon.
Giving a yell and riding into the night with a promise of returning one day.
Living on the range, taking pictures in my mind, savoring their textures and reflections as I write them down in a pattern of exquisite taste.
Never going back, sololy moving through the sky alone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riding Into The Night by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)