Road Cowboys of Gujarat
I love you my dear, your obsession so queer.
Reading King Lear, only when you have beer.
Driving always on the wrong side,
Your head lights gleaming with solid pride.
Never fear, never a tear, always strutting with sheen,
Like the reigning roadway drag queen.
I know your obsession, I understand your frustration,
You have great assets, and you want to show the drops of perspiration.
What's the fun in showing the hinds?
You can't see the drooling faces of your admirers minds.
Go the wrong way, show the fronts sway, see them pop and spring,
Oh my dear I love your devilish thing.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Road Cowboys of Gujarat by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal