Road Cowboys of Gujarat
I love you my dear, your obsession so queer.
Reading King Lear, only when you have beer.
Driving always on the wrong side,
Your head lights gleaming with solid pride.
Never fear, never a tear, always strutting with sheen,
Like the reigning roadway drag queen.
I know your obsession, I understand your frustration,
You have great assets, and you want to show the drops of perspiration.
What's the fun in showing the hinds?
You can't see the drooling faces of your admirers minds.
Go the wrong way, show the fronts sway, see them pop and spring,
Oh my dear I love your devilish thing.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Road Cowboys of Gujarat by Hardik Vaidya )
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)