Sand and Diamonds
How many grains of sand make the shores,
Shores of the oceans in the raging seas of my mind?
Why do I have to count the grains of sand?
When the waves don't count the kisses on land.
Are there tides in the oceans of consciousness?
Or are they always full on, thrashing the rocks of my ignorance?
Perhaps they are not sand, they are diamonds.
Carved out of of the oceans floor,
His whispers and couplets frozen in stone,
Left on earths lips, adding salt to her mist.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sand and Diamonds by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane