RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sands Of Time
Sparkling sands of time gently flowing.
No cares or worries to mess up it's journey - just sands of time in no great hurry.
Loving space and reveling in it's mime, happily wandering in and out of everyone's mind.
Time then quietly disappears upon a whisper and no more kisses fall from loving lips.
Only cold, pine coffins feel the pressure of a once upon a kiss.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sands Of Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Liasion, Sylvia Perry
- I AM STILL, Gary James Smith
- Mysterious Ways, Gary James Smith
- For Scooner, with more to follow, Annie Cordelia Adams
- Nay No, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp