RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sands Of Time
Sparkling sands of time gently flowing.
No cares or worries to mess up it's journey - just sands of time in no great hurry.
Loving space and reveling in it's mime, happily wandering in and out of everyone's mind.
Time then quietly disappears upon a whisper and no more kisses fall from loving lips.
Only cold, pine coffins feel the pressure of a once upon a kiss.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sands Of Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash