RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Horizons widening, allowing sensory perception to
accumulate and gather moments towards imagination.
Fields of apprehension twindle in comparison,
tending to fade in the distance.
Provoking perpendicular ideas out into the open
where they can be analyzed and picked apart with-
Sanitizing memories to preserve them absolutely
on shelves of my brain for poetical posterity
in future tomes.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sanitizing Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke