Subbaraman N V
* Serenity In Silence
In silence you see serenity
In stillness you see divinity
Silence and stillness bring sanctity!
In the battlefield you feel silence
In the market busy, feel stillness
What one needs sure a mind and patience!
It's only the mind that makes or mars
Train the mind and tame the thoughts sure harsh
Make life's journey like a controlled horse!
Turbulent waves in storm rock the ship
Captains with skills never meet a pip
Sure the man reaches the glory's tip!
God dwells in deep silence and strong sound
Great yogis of yore with wisdom found!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (* Serenity In Silence by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley