RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shifting Sands Of Poetry
Flowing upon the water, walking through sand dunes of my mind,
gentle breezes blowing, constantly shifting the sands, never allowing
it to be the same as it once had been.
Always throughout my life, shifting sands will create poetry and give
Never being the same way twice.
Always saying what I see in many different ways - like playing a
piano on a deserted island - you will always want for more.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shifting Sands Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI