RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Springing down pathways in time to musical episodes, playing for me only.
Saturating endless neurons and synapses within my brain, keeping it energized and alert for all coming thoughts throughout the day.
Sincere emotions are traveling along rhythmic stanzas, being composed as I write and play the piano in my mind.
Many hours of joy and happiness fill me everyday as I alone can hear and see the screens of photographic memories stirring images and words in my mind.
Soul-filling energy, keeping me alive, nothing else can come close to the purpose it gives me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sincere Emotions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas