RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sitting In Authority
Shadows snaking across the ground, forming patterns to be brought out and placed in prose.
Touching a mind with flowing thoughts, watching them move along without going anywhere in time.
Stationary reminders of how transient all of life can be, as we sit in authority of what we can never explain.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sitting In Authority by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma