RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening to mountains speak their solid silence to my soul.
Hearing their song melt into my brain for an eternity.
Life-long measures beating with my heart in rhyme, singing rhythmic stanzas, as saguaro cacti climb across my subconsciousness, inverting all manner of meaningless words.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solid Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- No One Comes, Michael McParland
- Never Ending, Michael McParland
- When the Heart Skips a Beat, Danusha Marie
- Nervous Wreck, Michael McParland
- Need Not, Michael McParland
- Need, Michael McParland
- My Sweet Angel Dove, Michael McParland
- My Soul, Michael McParland
- My Last Gasp, Michael McParland
- Pond, Ronald Chapman