RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Bedecking future horizons with a plenitude of prayer, standing alone with no where to go.
Stressing major markers of solitary lives on solo journeys of timeless moments.
Exercising rigorously on borrowed seconds of eternity, hoping to expand literature's knowledge, transferring it into wisdom of a first class period of ecstasy on margins of belonging.
Taking steps away from exasperating people, trying to display a beauty of souls.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitary Lives by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns