Sonnet 78: My Love Will Live In My Heart For All Time
My love will live in my heart for all time
Truly she is my bright eternal flame
She is the poem that will deftly rhyme
And my heart sings at the sound of her name.
For together we are a good love match;
That Cupid and his fine arrows did well,
She is a handsome woman, a good catch
That Cupid united under his spell.
However, love will have its ups and downs
And we may suffer from a stormy sea
We have to take the laughter with some frowns
And weather come what may, it has to be.
True love will ride out all stormy weather
And life’s problems we will face together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sonnet 78: My Love Will Live In My Heart For All Time by David Wood )
Did you read them?
- Identification of a Rat by Act, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Walk, Steve Kittell
- Love Is, Deborah Kelley
- GOD, Joseph Ogbonna
- Dragonfly, Deborah Kelley
- The Daughter of the Earth - 18, gajanan mishra
- Let Me Dwell IN Thy Arms, Pijush Biswas
- Dimensional Reality, Deborah Kelley
- Je me souviens..., Richard John
- Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Ogbonna
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Bush, My Lover, William Henry Ogilvie
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)