RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life is more vivid today than usual - the sun is brighter,
clouds are fluffier, nature is more pronounced, more
beautiful than ever.
Is this God's preview, a glimpse of His home in heaven?
Every detail seems to actually be touching my soul,
stirring it to prayer and grace, filling me with hope of
His Holy Spirit and being grateful for His presence
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Stirring by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf