RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spaces Of Rhythm
Screens of football games running back and forth,
being ignored by many people, listening instead
to a band of music, ringing around their minds.
Tossing us out into spaces of rhythm, we inter
ourselves inside the beat of daily living, keeping
to nature's ways.
Unforgiving tunes, playing endlessly in our thought
processes, even after we have heard our final themes
in scores of musical bliss.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spaces Of Rhythm by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR