RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spaces Of Rhythm
Screens of football games running back and forth,
being ignored by many people, listening instead
to a band of music, ringing around their minds.
Tossing us out into spaces of rhythm, we inter
ourselves inside the beat of daily living, keeping
to nature's ways.
Unforgiving tunes, playing endlessly in our thought
processes, even after we have heard our final themes
in scores of musical bliss.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spaces Of Rhythm by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Raining Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LIFE, FRIENDS & EYES OF LOVE, Tom Zart
- Ode to my stalker, or: La Luna Bella, Joseph Green
- Bluebird Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Space Case File #3,657, Joseph Green
- A Nod to Issa Kobayashi, Arguably my Fav.., Joseph Green
- No one shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Receiving A Post Card, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- my bike is somewhere floating down the m.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Beyond, Anthony Cavuoti