RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sentiments stored deeply in tunnels of darkness, not letting any light shine on them so feelings cannot be reached anymore.
Wanting no more tears interfering with my heart.
Tearing strings left attached from my very soul, throwing aside any and all emotions connected to someone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stored Sentiments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery