RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Trodding along, watching for details never seen before.
Tracing leaves in the wind, leveling destinations
unknown on dimensions, fulfilling yesterday's dreams.
Without looking back, stretching glances to include
pictures hiding momentarily on shelves of waiting.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stretching Glances by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal