RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Trodding along, watching for details never seen before.
Tracing leaves in the wind, leveling destinations
unknown on dimensions, fulfilling yesterday's dreams.
Without looking back, stretching glances to include
pictures hiding momentarily on shelves of waiting.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stretching Glances by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal