RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding waves of talent, feeling elated with rhythmic blues,
sending out emotions in time-elapsed thought.
Accruing sensuous desires in tunnels of anticipation.
Shriveling, tame ideas bloom once again as I water them
with tears of ingenuity from pools deepened by sadness and
it's ordinary routine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tame Ideas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song