RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Teaching Certain Thoughts
Starkly running away, wanting to escape the death traps
of this life here on earth.
Soothing melodies tranquilizing us into believing that
we have been saved, when in reality we have not been.
Entrenched in our beings are messages coded with our
DNA, affecting who we are and what will medically
happen to us.
Hoping to change the outcome using musical rhythms to
affect the changes being hoped for in times of this
Rhythmically knowing it can make a difference, I
continue listening to every melody and harmony, wanting
to expect outcomes of certain thoughts that can be
taught and seen one day.
(9: 28 p.m. - 2/2/14)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teaching Certain Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid