RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Teaching Certain Thoughts
Starkly running away, wanting to escape the death traps
of this life here on earth.
Soothing melodies tranquilizing us into believing that
we have been saved, when in reality we have not been.
Entrenched in our beings are messages coded with our
DNA, affecting who we are and what will medically
happen to us.
Hoping to change the outcome using musical rhythms to
affect the changes being hoped for in times of this
Rhythmically knowing it can make a difference, I
continue listening to every melody and harmony, wanting
to expect outcomes of certain thoughts that can be
taught and seen one day.
(9: 28 p.m. - 2/2/14)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teaching Certain Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)