rajendran muthiah (16.03.1950)
The Lunging Rapists and the Longing Lovers
A rapist doesn’t love the feel of love.
He lunges to rape and takes to his heel.
A lover’s heart is a heavenly spring
to well up tears for the fall of the sparrow.
Whoever could have crushed the flower
but he’d pine as being battered and shattered.
Many a pathetic tale of love go unwritten
when the hearts of different castes rhyme together
and the ribs and hips of love are broken
by the sterile human brutes drunken.
A lover doesn’t rape his angel
and a rapist does not love a damsel.
A chaste cuckoo longs for her lover
but a raunchy raven lunges for the rapist.
You hide your love till you get some work.
When lust lures you, do not go berserk.
You girls! The rushing bull gores you to weep
but the swashing water soothes you to sleep.
Why the girls don’t know the fact well-known
that the rapists love not and the lovers rape not?
Poet Other Poems
- A Hick Picked up by a Pig
- A Bird Sanctuary (Vedanthangal-TamilNadu...
- A Call to the Gods of All Faiths
- A Clairvoyant's Mesmerism
- A Corrupt Politician Committed Suicide
- A COUNTRY by St. Thiruvalluvar
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust
- A Despairing Glance!
- A Dumb Cuckoo!
- A Fascinating Pilgrim-Centre(Haridwar)
- A Gigolo Lies in Wait
- A Great Fall in a Dream
- A Honey Trap Gives me the Jitters
- A House Broker with Knack
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.