The price of youth
The price of youth, is in the inertia of its tomorrow's.
Youth is not just a state to mate,
It is a gate to leap through your soul,
Into the universal whole.
It is not the time to invest in the inertia of tomorrow.
It is the tide of of all tides,
To drown the universe and its background sound,
With your own unique astounding hark,
And leave a timeless treat
For your flying lark.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The price of youth by Hardik Vaidya )
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john