The purpose of life.
I finally stumbled upon it,
Like my unrequited love she was stubbornly eluding me,
Despite being neck deep and drowned in the scent of my aftershave,
Finally I got hold of her mysterious ways.
It's not about today and tomorrow,
Tomorrow is a myth, like the ever needed died for kiss,
It is about between today and yesterday,
What did I do, to justify the bread I ate, and claim I was a human and not an ape.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The purpose of life. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak