Dave Alan Walker
The Rolling Blues
The blues are rolling
like a train down the tracks
singing about the bad times
but hoping for a break
The harp player is blowing
like a train whistle before a stop
the rhythm player is playing
to the sound of the wheels on a track
The singer is singing
to the pain and the struggle
while we all sit and listen
to what comes from the heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rolling Blues by Dave Alan Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak