The Times of India
President signs sexual assault ordinance.
Bihar MLA thrashed, wife molested on train.
Hisar panchayat tells couple to live like siblings.
73 year old held for rape bid on minor.
Teacher held for molesting girls.
Wife beater stabs meditator to death.
Karnataka Girls science project takes her to Houston.
India's Forex reserves up by dollar 77 million.
China attacks US media sites.
Obama claims shooting as a hobby.
Warm Sunday in Delhi, rains expected on Monday.
Selected headlines, joined into poetry, from the Internet edition of The Times of India, Sunday, February 3rd 2013.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Times of India by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino
- it's too hot to play scrabble, Mandolyn Davidson
- It is raining and raining, gajanan mishra
- Silence, Arnab Chaudhuri