The understanding Love
A blissful day of atmosphere,
thy smile gives glowing life.
I was sad from yesterday,
a flashback memoir that struck my heart,
a tears that fierce to my very soul,
and so i called my beloved.
He said a simple bursting words,
though i already knew,
but it felt like a firstime to hear,
a simple words with massive definition
that gives a light to my very heart.
The core of understanding helped me so,
bearing a meaning that rhapsody flow,
i gave my time to taste the sweet,
a calm spirit that's a gift from God.
Oh love, i know now why you sometimes hiding from me,
because you knew me when i need you most,
you never promise to dwell always
but you gave me the assurance that you will never forsake me.
Eternal love, eternity show, eternity hope that is infinite care.
A love is love, no one can undefine the meaning of Love.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The understanding Love by Didith Marcelo )
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
- Disappearing Wings, Prasad Natarajan
- One who is against truth, gajanan mishra
- The Rain Falls On The Hill Above, Dennis Lange
- A Mirror, Margaret Alice Second
- Corners Of The Mouth, Saiom Shriver
- Lower Bunk Karma, Saiom Shriver
- Riddle Poem, Kiera Price
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)