One dose of laughter
Three times a day
Keep you away from
Million dollar diseases.
Make a way to doctor too.
Eating salads will
Keep you away from doctor
Today it may
Safely land you in coffin too.
Make you look beautiful
People will look at you
Will not smile
Until you wear a smile.
Walking hand in hand at
The sea shore with
A girl friend
At the same time
Seeing your wife with her boyfriend
Is difficult to digest.
Truth is a bitter pill
You love your wife
As well others wife too!
Don't keep your legs
On two different boats
Both will move in opposite
And you will fall midway in sea
Either Swallowing fishes or
Crocodile swallowing you.
So many products are
To choose which one to use
Entire life will
Go away in choosing
one by one.
Watching a.T.V. news is good one
But at the same reading those flash news
which appears below the news
Is enough to confuse one!
Tips are so many tat it will never end
But life will end following them.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tips.....Funny! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)