One dose of laughter
Three times a day
Keep you away from
Million dollar diseases.
Make a way to doctor too.
Eating salads will
Keep you away from doctor
Today it may
Safely land you in coffin too.
Make you look beautiful
People will look at you
Will not smile
Until you wear a smile.
Walking hand in hand at
The sea shore with
A girl friend
At the same time
Seeing your wife with her boyfriend
Is difficult to digest.
Truth is a bitter pill
You love your wife
As well others wife too!
Don't keep your legs
On two different boats
Both will move in opposite
And you will fall midway in sea
Either Swallowing fishes or
Crocodile swallowing you.
So many products are
To choose which one to use
Entire life will
Go away in choosing
one by one.
Watching a.T.V. news is good one
But at the same reading those flash news
which appears below the news
Is enough to confuse one!
Tips are so many tat it will never end
But life will end following them.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tips.....Funny! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- busy busy busy busy, gordon nosworthy
- Take this, if you so desire, gajanan mishra
- Friendship Means.., Athena Hood
- G, Nassy Fesharaki
- Side, Ruta Wuneh
- Unknown, Ruta Wuneh
- Bashfulness is the ornament for a youthf.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Yours, and only mine, Maya Tod
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1841 - 1896)
William Schwenck Gilbert
(1836 - 1911)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns