To All The Sales Folks Who Worked Under Me
Gentlemen it was an honour to be on board,
Such rare and distinguished men are not made any more.
I was not a worthy leader, I was and am aware of my sores.
But each one of you were worthy leaders, let me tell you my folks.
I have never ever flinched, from leading you up front,
In true tradition, the bullet must first find my chest on the crux,
Never have I looked back, and never did I found you wanting,
Your dedication to my immense blackness was never a faltering.
Sons of great mothers you are, you rise from noble dust,
Not without a reason you worked for the eagle that soared upward.
I never lost a moment and I thank you for that,
To learn every single trick, you were champions and adept,
Amazed, awed, and humbled at your might prowess,
With tears hidden in the corner of my eyes,
I lead you with the greatest pride.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To All The Sales Folks Who Worked Under Me by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- समनि नायथाय- 03, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stretched To Depths, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mutilated Is A Liberation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Confusion, Always Dream
- βέƦẙḽ Dṏṽ's Jumpstarting Creativity: Les.., Beryl Dov
- समनि नायथाय- 02, Ronjoy Brahma
- HUSTLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Blah de blah, Christian Lacdael
- समनि नायथाय - 01, Ronjoy Brahma
- NARCISSISM 10 WORD, Beryl Dov