To those who write less
Some write less,
They think, polish, reset and test,
Finally when the soup just seems right,
It meets the salt lacking since time infinite,
They share their taste for others to lick up and amaze.
Some like me,
Write in the moment,
Perhaps the tree has just fallen,
It will take time for peat to form,
For peat to turn into coal in the earths warmth,
Then the pressure of her love, will kiss it into a Kohinoor,
For a miner to find and adorn it on a crown.
It does not matter who wrote,
What matters is you wrote.
Do not worry,
Life is a mystery,
Let your pen be free,
That is the only requisite for poetry.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To those who write less by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock