RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tomorrow's Exiled Life
Being the same place it's been for the last seven years I've been coming here, yet it's different - no longer holding any purpose in my life now that friends have gone away.
Memories hurt and scar my mind with once close friendships now gone, having abandoned me to the wayside in tomorrow's exiled life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow's Exiled Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- God's Fiefdom, Keith Johnson
- Personal Trainer, Keith Johnson
- COPLA 66 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Thank You Mama, Beautylight Kerubo
- THE BEGINING OFLOVE, victoria suzyo phiri
- Fat with the Promise of Lean Streaks, Keith Johnson
- Desistance Hunting, Keith Johnson
- Dubious Gifts, Keith Johnson
- Coffee with Martin and Peter, Keith Johnson
- The Poetry Round, Keith Johnson