RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rolling hills, taking me across vast plains and deserts
of creative wisdom, contemplating endeavors to bring
existence into a being of words for everyone to see and
Tasting every fiber of essence, beginning to see an aura
of plenty descending upon my existence.
Strolling along, taking in details missed by so many
others filled with their own minds in trials and suffering.
Conscientious, awakening every sense to fulfill my purpose
in this short, translucent life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Translucent Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI