RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Answers replying through the years in unanswered prayers, finding their way at last to my ears.
Now is not the time to be fulfilled, yet a tear forms in the corner of my eye, wishing I hadn't asked for that certain someone to be a part of my life, because now I'm all alone on a hidden passage through mourning, never able to forget the love given to me for such a short while.
Clouds form and push me forward where I don't want to travel - just hold on to the past and an answered prayer that I now hear a faraway reply from.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unanswered Prayer by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI