RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Answers replying through the years in unanswered prayers, finding their way at last to my ears.
Now is not the time to be fulfilled, yet a tear forms in the corner of my eye, wishing I hadn't asked for that certain someone to be a part of my life, because now I'm all alone on a hidden passage through mourning, never able to forget the love given to me for such a short while.
Clouds form and push me forward where I don't want to travel - just hold on to the past and an answered prayer that I now hear a faraway reply from.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unanswered Prayer by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan