United Nations - Nations United
The world rejuvenation park.
It has an entry, it has no exit.
It begins with me, completes in you.
The world bursts through me,
Pours into you.
They enter a sahara,
And mingle into an Amazon.
From the desert to the sky.
From the barren to the fertile flower.
From the cold wind to the gentle breeze.
From splashes to the womb of the ocean.
This poem spans and meets
The people between
Through whom we mingle
Into one single being.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (United Nations - Nations United by Hardik Vaidya )
- Make the world go round, Bull Hawking
- We All Feel Better In The Dark, Michael McParland
- Freeing Up Space, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Our Two souls connected in that moment s.., Erato
- Faithful, Forgiving & Kind., Tom Zart
- A Striking Woman, Naveed Akram
- A bird on the roof, Slim Jay
- It's Every thing, Cee Bea
- A good teacher, Slim Jay
- The Constant., Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)