United Nations - Nations United
The world rejuvenation park.
It has an entry, it has no exit.
It begins with me, completes in you.
The world bursts through me,
Pours into you.
They enter a sahara,
And mingle into an Amazon.
From the desert to the sky.
From the barren to the fertile flower.
From the cold wind to the gentle breeze.
From splashes to the womb of the ocean.
This poem spans and meets
The people between
Through whom we mingle
Into one single being.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (United Nations - Nations United by Hardik Vaidya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1563 - 1631)
(7 May 1892 – 20 April 1982)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Gift, Li-Young Lee
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Why do I love you?, Birat Anupam
- CYMER, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Water nation, Birat Anupam
- Land of pilgrimage, gajanan mishra
- A Leafless Sunset, Naveed Khalid
- Don't Reach, Robert Ronnow
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal