United Nations - Nations United
The world rejuvenation park.
It has an entry, it has no exit.
It begins with me, completes in you.
The world bursts through me,
Pours into you.
They enter a sahara,
And mingle into an Amazon.
From the desert to the sky.
From the barren to the fertile flower.
From the cold wind to the gentle breeze.
From splashes to the womb of the ocean.
This poem spans and meets
The people between
Through whom we mingle
Into one single being.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (United Nations - Nations United by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray