Nothing here, nothing to share.
I died in flesh devoured by death;
Look not for life, it isn't there!
I lost love, I lost my breath.
The face you see, still in its youth
Oh! It is old enough, saw many tears;
Look in the heart the face of truth
Then you can say you guessed my years.
The rosy cheeks and lips you lust
Too long neglected, forgot to shine;
Did you expect our love to last,
Improved with time like the finest wine?
No more the songs can melt my heart,
Or hymns of love to chant with angels;
Oh! Do not declare your love too loud
For words of mind of lying tells.
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey