At times she comes and refuses to leave.
She softly whispers this time let it only be we.
I loose my self in her warm embrace,
Buried in her bosom like the crescent of the moon,
While time meanders through us, on a Sunday afternoon.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unwritten Poetry by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hell, Jake Glenney
- Mary Beth, Jake Glenney
- Nothing, Jake Glenney
- Furtive Infatuation, Darlene Pagunsan
- Welcome My Darling, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Birth is a, gajanan mishra
- A CROWN THURST UPON..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Memory is basis of everything., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.