V.Bakhmutov, I'm Dissolving Sugar-Day... - Translation (Rus.)
by Vitaly Bakhmutov
I'm dissolving sugar-day in coffee-night, soon
I'll mix shade and light with a spoon-moon...
I'm trying now to muffle the bitterness on lips,
But I'm destined far this night times all to drink.
I'm sitting at the table to write about day,
But at the end remember only the dreams' replay...
I'm seeking light in darkness, but find out a moon lit,
Day-night - a couple-spouse without you rises fear.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
translated in bulgarian
by Galina Ivanova
Comments about this poem (V.Bakhmutov, I'm Dissolving Sugar-Day... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
Did you read them?
- Dorian, Edward Kofi Louis
- Alexi, Edward Kofi Louis
- L.Messi 오피뷰 부산오피 KTwiz 분당오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The well of Secrets, Kenneth Maswabi
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 부산오피 분당오피걸의 모든것 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- The Poor's Struggle, Miethi Goswami
- I Am Myself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nine Days To Silence - Day One, Alan Reynolds
- Lovely Minds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Berbatov, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Angel, William Blake
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Drummer Hodge, Thomas Hardy
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1895 - 1985)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)