V.Bakhmutov, I'm Dissolving Sugar-Day... - Translation (Rus.)
by Vitaly Bakhmutov
I'm dissolving sugar-day in coffee-night, soon
I'll mix shade and light with a spoon-moon...
I'm trying now to muffle the bitterness on lips,
But I'm destined far this night times all to drink.
I'm sitting at the table to write about day,
But at the end remember only the dreams' replay...
I'm seeking light in darkness, but find out a moon lit,
Day-night - a couple-spouse without you rises fear.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
translated in bulgarian
by Galina Ivanova
Comments about this poem (V.Bakhmutov, I'm Dissolving Sugar-Day... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do in the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy