RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Special purposes carried on angel's wings, lifting tenderly,
innocent spirits of little children who have no way to reach
internal peace as yet.
Sanctuaries are literally unknown to children and that is a
shame of parents who don't take the time to share nature with
Belonging to a special place in time should be inherent, but
is not always apparent.
Children should be taught to look within themselves and find
their inner peace and talents.
Gifts from birth need to be given the chance to grow and
flourish, they need to teach self-reliance and self-love.
Then so many children will remain true to themselves, filled
with morals and true ethics, and in turn pass these valuable
lessons on to their children.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Valuable Lessons by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar