RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Special purposes carried on angel's wings, lifting tenderly,
innocent spirits of little children who have no way to reach
internal peace as yet.
Sanctuaries are literally unknown to children and that is a
shame of parents who don't take the time to share nature with
Belonging to a special place in time should be inherent, but
is not always apparent.
Children should be taught to look within themselves and find
their inner peace and talents.
Gifts from birth need to be given the chance to grow and
flourish, they need to teach self-reliance and self-love.
Then so many children will remain true to themselves, filled
with morals and true ethics, and in turn pass these valuable
lessons on to their children.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Valuable Lessons by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Bagdad, een lens met rode haarvaatjes, Madrason writer
- When the Soul Was Weathered into Stone, Luo Zhihai
- Sunday's tears, Marilyn Jean
- Poe's Venture, Folayemi Akande
- Our Loving, Caring God, Dr John Celes
- Momentary Separation, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Divine Bond, Md. Ziaul Haque
- SERENDIPITY, Aminath Neena
- To Be Intelligent, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Youth, Md. Ziaul Haque