Welcome To Leb
People running here and there
Its hell unleashed
Who released the beast?
When will we ever learn?
Who is causing this?
This is the true black abyss
What did we do to deserve this?
Will THEY ever burn?
When is its going to be there turn?
Why are we doing this to ourselves?
We are ringing hells bells
This is truly hell
And we are ringing on its doorbell
And nearly all the walls have fell
Innocent people are dying
People who felt freedom was worth fighting
And in there coffins they are now lying
Hope they are in a better place
With the angles flying
When will the madness end?
When will it end?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome To Leb by tark barraj )
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon
- Fever, Neela Nath
- Forty Years of Peace, Daniel Karbon
- Fish and Arabs, Daniel Karbon
- Fingers, Daniel Karbon
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali