Welcome To Leb
People running here and there
Its hell unleashed
Who released the beast?
When will we ever learn?
Who is causing this?
This is the true black abyss
What did we do to deserve this?
Will THEY ever burn?
When is its going to be there turn?
Why are we doing this to ourselves?
We are ringing hells bells
This is truly hell
And we are ringing on its doorbell
And nearly all the walls have fell
Innocent people are dying
People who felt freedom was worth fighting
And in there coffins they are now lying
Hope they are in a better place
With the angles flying
When will the madness end?
When will it end?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome To Leb by tark barraj )
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ동묘오피녀 ⓑ대전오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- L.Messi 오피뷰 동묘오피 KTwiz 대전오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- Needing Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drivers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Respect the seniments, hasmukh amathalal
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Joining In Laughter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Darkness within heart, hasmukh amathalal
- What's Overaching Beyond The Night Sky? .., Merton Lee
- Remote control, Brian Kilpatrick
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Heart and I, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)