Welcome To Leb
People running here and there
Its hell unleashed
Who released the beast?
When will we ever learn?
Who is causing this?
This is the true black abyss
What did we do to deserve this?
Will THEY ever burn?
When is its going to be there turn?
Why are we doing this to ourselves?
We are ringing hells bells
This is truly hell
And we are ringing on its doorbell
And nearly all the walls have fell
Innocent people are dying
People who felt freedom was worth fighting
And in there coffins they are now lying
Hope they are in a better place
With the angles flying
When will the madness end?
When will it end?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome To Leb by tark barraj )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 October 1938)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Communists Turn Autocratic and Dictatorial, Bijay Kant Dubey
- what to say, Cee Bea
- Children, hafiz qasim
- Northland Autumn, Luo Zhihai
- Jayprakash's Black-mouthed Hanumans, Bijay Kant Dubey
- bamwar4.com, joelcruz cruz
- Smolt-flour, Stratis Havarti
- No quarrel, please, gajanan mishra
- Taking A Break From Your Busy Schedule, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yesterday and today, Nassy Fesharaki