John Carter Brown
What the fish-man said
I think I fancy fish for tea
I'm feeling in the mood
For fish is very good for you
Unless the bones protrude
And stick inside your gullet
And kill you 'til you're dead...
"But fish is very good for you"
That's what the fish-man said.
(Written Jan 2013)
John Carter Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What the fish-man said by John Carter Brown )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada