John Carter Brown
What the fish-man said
I think I fancy fish for tea
I'm feeling in the mood
For fish is very good for you
Unless the bones protrude
And stick inside your gullet
And kill you 'til you're dead...
"But fish is very good for you"
That's what the fish-man said.
(Written Jan 2013)
John Carter Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What the fish-man said by John Carter Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner