John Carter Brown
What the fish-man said
I think I fancy fish for tea
I'm feeling in the mood
For fish is very good for you
Unless the bones protrude
And stick inside your gullet
And kill you 'til you're dead...
"But fish is very good for you"
That's what the fish-man said.
(Written Jan 2013)
John Carter Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What the fish-man said by John Carter Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz