When I write.
When I write,
I wish to paint.
When I paint,
With a pencil. Or a sketch pen,
On office blank memo's,
I wish to capture.
When I photograph,
With a click of my index finger,
I wish to write you in celluloid.
Why is my why linked to you?
Why do you form the centre of my gravity.
Gravity of consciousness,
Of dawns and dusks,
Husky, yet wheatish,
Like the shrubs that abandon,
In wanton gay,
The soils of my land.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I write. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra