Mahfooz Ali (28 October / Lucknow (U.P.) India)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? Who could benefit? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
So who could benefit in what I will write?
Does common good remain insight?
What is good to the evil?
What is happy to the sad?
Can't everyone be pleased by the same thing?
Good is good happy is happy,
If someone frowns, you broke their rules,
If they never smile they are fools,
Who are they, anger trippers.?
They trip on anger.
So trip on good and pleasantness.
Poet Other Poems
- ####See this boy####
- *********I still clamber after you.........
- ****On the brink of......****
- ........What a silly thing? ........
- ..My true love..
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Who could benefit? ? ? ? ?...
- ~~~~~~~Moving with purpose~~~~~~~~~~
- Am I In Love agai...
- Because I knew
- Boy behind the wa...
- But what about wh...
- Flying without wi...
- I didn't start th...
- My share
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.