? ? ? ? ? ? ? Who could benefit? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
So who could benefit in what I will write?
Does common good remain insight?
What is good to the evil?
What is happy to the sad?
Can't everyone be pleased by the same thing?
Good is good happy is happy,
If someone frowns, you broke their rules,
If they never smile they are fools,
Who are they, anger trippers.?
They trip on anger.
So trip on good and pleasantness.
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? ? ? ? ? ? ? Who could benefit? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? by Mahfooz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady