Who said? Ke bollow?
EKano? Kano Bhalo bahsbo Naa toke?
Shob kichu Kee tor opore nirbhor?
Maanee tuyee ishowrer kolponaa,
Ke bollolow tuyee shudhu or premikaa?
O Kee bhabe? Amee paaree Naa, ?
Taar Haath theke toke kede niye palate?
Why? Why can't I fall in love with you?
Every thing in the world moves as per you?
I admit you are gods conception,
Who proclaimed you are only his lover?
What does he think? I can't?
Snatch you from his bare and helpless hands?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who said? Ke bollow? by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray