Who said? Ke bollow?
EKano? Kano Bhalo bahsbo Naa toke?
Shob kichu Kee tor opore nirbhor?
Maanee tuyee ishowrer kolponaa,
Ke bollolow tuyee shudhu or premikaa?
O Kee bhabe? Amee paaree Naa, ?
Taar Haath theke toke kede niye palate?
Why? Why can't I fall in love with you?
Every thing in the world moves as per you?
I admit you are gods conception,
Who proclaimed you are only his lover?
What does he think? I can't?
Snatch you from his bare and helpless hands?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who said? Ke bollow? by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI