Who said? Ke bollow?
EKano? Kano Bhalo bahsbo Naa toke?
Shob kichu Kee tor opore nirbhor?
Maanee tuyee ishowrer kolponaa,
Ke bollolow tuyee shudhu or premikaa?
O Kee bhabe? Amee paaree Naa, ?
Taar Haath theke toke kede niye palate?
Why? Why can't I fall in love with you?
Every thing in the world moves as per you?
I admit you are gods conception,
Who proclaimed you are only his lover?
What does he think? I can't?
Snatch you from his bare and helpless hands?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who said? Ke bollow? by Hardik Vaidya )
- Captivity, Mark Heathcote
- Old Wall Clock Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Difficult Problems, Dennis Lange
- The moment, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Enough, Foster Teegarden
- Embittered, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Emerald, Foster Teegarden
- I Have In Mind, Dianne Feaver
- Cured Cancer, Foster Teegarden
- Saying one's prayers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)