Maddie 'Rae' Berry
Why should I?
Why should I believe you when all your lies
turned out to be true?
Everything has become undone because you
where the one I relied on
Why should I trust you?
After all the pain you have caused me
because you are too blind to see,
the impact you have on me.
Why should I love you? To be true
when you have never loved me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why should I? by Maddie 'Rae' Berry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu