In this journey called life
there are many masquerading
changing faces daily to fit
window dressing creating
some disguised as a clown
others not so ornate
trying to fool the very elite
resting behind a veil unclear.
Heather Burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Window Dressing by Heather Burns )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow