Wish me Luck!
Each of us is put to test
everyday and every time.
Each question appear in a flash of time
But each answer is unique in its own way.
You can cut, copy and paste also.
The more you peep in others paper
the more frustrated you will be
As you will feel others answer is so simple
that you can fix in no time.
But others may also feel the same for you.
Once you press submit button
you cannot click it back.
The answer is like an arrow
when released from a bow
it is sure to hit the target where you choose to.
You cannot erase the answer
but you can rectify it by logical action.
Every one have to pass through the test.
The answer should be yours
Else some one else will take control of your answer.
It's like riding a horse.
Riding is smooth as long as
you take control of the horse.
But once you loose the control then
The horse will take control of your life too.
It will take you where it want to go and
If you resist then horse will make you fall too.
Then all you can say is
'My life in horse hands'
All I can tell is
BEST OF LUCK for the ride of life
and WISH ME LUCK too.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wish me Luck! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra
- Haiku. Sunset (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.23, Monk E. Biz
- Haiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago