Wishing You Spring.
For all the splendours of winter
Which accost the eye
With sparklings of white flaky
Frost-fairies lighting the sky,
I still wish you Spring.
For then earth bursts with passion.
In multitudes. As life-force
Spills, feasting to redundance,
Yes - I wish you Spring.
Fragranced delight inspires love.
Blood heats, as soil, when
Faced with pulsating urges
To blossom, so once again
I will wish you - - Spring.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishing You Spring. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Flagrant Hesitancy-, Thomas Bates
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- One Whisper... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Naturally Dispersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pluripotent (return hexatina refrains), Diane Hine
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams