Wishing You Spring.
For all the splendours of winter
Which accost the eye
With sparklings of white flaky
Frost-fairies lighting the sky,
I still wish you Spring.
For then earth bursts with passion.
In multitudes. As life-force
Spills, feasting to redundance,
Yes - I wish you Spring.
Fragranced delight inspires love.
Blood heats, as soil, when
Faced with pulsating urges
To blossom, so once again
I will wish you - - Spring.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishing You Spring. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders