RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wresting Life's Strength
Doomed to a life of indecision under clouds of ebony
and gray, emotional turmoil wrests life's strength
and tosses it upon tidal waves during stormy upheavals.
Yet, during interims of memories, we constantly
fluctuate from joy and laughter over what we remember,
to sudden, unbidden thoughts of suicide.
How can life continue an uphill climb towards individual destiny and fate?
Pertinent facts are gathered into vats to be looked at
or read at later dates, yet answers can never be found
to tally any of it.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wresting Life's Strength by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...