RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing In My Sleep
Tip-toeing through dreams, not wanting to be awakened.
Looking at everything, hoping to be inspired by anything
I see inside sleep.
Being tossed and turned, living in an environment of
peaceful serenity as I sleep in a hidden cove where I
cannot be disturbed.
Cloudless thoughts floating to my imagination as I write
even in my sleep, on photographic screens.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing In My Sleep by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE NIGHT OF REVELATION ليلة القدر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- de pun.t, co the skipper
- Death Speaking, Kyle Schlicher
- My World., richard harris
- My Garden, Kyle Schlicher
- Life needs a good name!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL