RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Writing In My Sleep
Tip-toeing through dreams, not wanting to be awakened.
Looking at everything, hoping to be inspired by anything
I see inside sleep.
Being tossed and turned, living in an environment of
peaceful serenity as I sleep in a hidden cove where I
cannot be disturbed.
Cloudless thoughts floating to my imagination as I write
even in my sleep, on photographic screens.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing In My Sleep by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL