! ! ! ! YOU AND ME! ! ! !
My love held tight my hands and said you love me.
Gaze at my eyes and said you wanted me for life you.
And the kiss will from heaven touch our heart.
Warmtly the moon light will be warmer by your hands.
The night stayed quiet but was present you destroyed night solitude.
My heart was afflicted by the love only you.
You were my quiet night.
You were my dreams.
Only you and me.
Our heart was still fresh as dew jaust descended from sky and brought prayer entrusted goods from heaven.
Peacefully our heart on our love.
My love i'loved you more than that you knew.
I'wanted to make you happy.
Each kind time with you.
This was field was planted by us each one of his lands with grains the love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! YOU AND ME! ! ! ! by Dwi utami )
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar