! ! ! ! YOU AND ME! ! ! !
My love held tight my hands and said you love me.
Gaze at my eyes and said you wanted me for life you.
And the kiss will from heaven touch our heart.
Warmtly the moon light will be warmer by your hands.
The night stayed quiet but was present you destroyed night solitude.
My heart was afflicted by the love only you.
You were my quiet night.
You were my dreams.
Only you and me.
Our heart was still fresh as dew jaust descended from sky and brought prayer entrusted goods from heaven.
Peacefully our heart on our love.
My love i'loved you more than that you knew.
I'wanted to make you happy.
Each kind time with you.
This was field was planted by us each one of his lands with grains the love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! YOU AND ME! ! ! ! by Dwi utami )
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealth China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- The Mighty Tower, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- When will I be Free?, nic berja
- Spreading, Aparna Chatterjee
- To The Milking Gone, Julian Mann
- No Regrets, Nancy Cullen
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson