! ! ! ! YOU AND ME! ! ! !
My love held tight my hands and said you love me.
Gaze at my eyes and said you wanted me for life you.
And the kiss will from heaven touch our heart.
Warmtly the moon light will be warmer by your hands.
The night stayed quiet but was present you destroyed night solitude.
My heart was afflicted by the love only you.
You were my quiet night.
You were my dreams.
Only you and me.
Our heart was still fresh as dew jaust descended from sky and brought prayer entrusted goods from heaven.
Peacefully our heart on our love.
My love i'loved you more than that you knew.
I'wanted to make you happy.
Each kind time with you.
This was field was planted by us each one of his lands with grains the love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! ! YOU AND ME! ! ! ! by Dwi utami )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak