Tara Nugent Poems
- Strength Lying in your arms at night, Watching your strong ...
- Missing You You left in a second, Not a word to signal your...
- The Illusion Of Progress Looking back to those days long ...
- My Warrior
- Fresher Frustration Rushing from bus to class, Eyes pried ...
- Untrustworthy Heart Isn't it strange how life throws you ...
- Has Time Run Out.... I'm finding it hard to catch a breath, ...
No poet, love to read it, but never be a writer, just when the wind (or the red wine!) catches me...too many real writers out there!
P.s Yes there is a connection to Ted Nugent..but it's far off and don't agree with his stance on fire arms etc! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tara Nugent
Lying in your arms at night,
Watching your strong and broad chest rise and fall,
My mind strays to that fateful night when your smile had me ensnared,
An honest smile it was stretching all the way to your eyes.
I was not looking to meet you,
Nor looking to meet another,
But the pull of that smile combined with the remarkable strength of you,
Had me pulled towards you like the tide to the shore.
‘Hello’ says I and what would you be called?
You told me your name and without pause or regret,
I asked you to accompany me home to my bed,
Where you ...