1 Untitled - Poem by Casual Diamond
What you going to be doing next year?
But how'd do you know you won't up and die
You've no doubt.
Soon your friends will find you out,
So take care
You might not have that much time to spare
How long have you been acting this way?
You're really going to get your own floor-show
You're not hip
I wouldn't bank on it
No one's taking more of this lip
Glad you're going be outta my sight.
Comments about 1 Untitled by Casual Diamond
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl